Shreveport Teeth Whitening
Providing Expert Services for 30+ Years
Do you wish you had a whiter, brighter smile? Have you ever thought about teeth whitening but are unsure of whether you should visit a dental office or use over-the-counter solutions? Maybe you’ve tried different whitening solutions and haven’t gotten the result you’re looking for. Teeth whitening can greatly change your smile and the way you look. That’s why our teeth-whitening specialists run a practice devoted to the highest-quality cosmetic dental procedures. If your teeth are yellow, dingy, or stained, get in touch with our staff at Sterling Dental Center.
Call Sterling Dental Center at (318) 374-1411 to learn how our teeth whitening services can help you.
Treatment Options for Whiter Teeth
There are a multitude of reasons as to why our teeth get stained. In most cases, it comes from smoking tobacco or drinking dark-colored beverages such as tea, coffee, red wine, and/or soda. For others, it can be from aging or genetics. Whatever the reason, our office is equipped with top-of-the-line whitening treatments to brighten yellow and discolored teeth.
We offer two types of whitening solutions for our Shreveport patients:
- Take-home whitening trays: Take-home whitening trays are a popular option for many of our patients. These trays are safe, effective, and can be done anytime, anywhere. You simply apply our whitening gel to your custom-made trays and wear them for a few hours each day. The bleaching agent found in the whitening solution removes the stains from your enamel and gradually whitens your teeth after each treatment.
- Zoom Whitening: The second option we have for getting you a whiter smile is Zoom Whitening. In approximately 45 minutes, your teeth can become 6 to 8 shades whiter. This system is safe, effective, and delivers marvelous and beautiful results. This treatment can be completed in just one office visit and doesn’t change the shape or position of your teeth. However, it will change and enhance your smile substantially.
It is beneficial to have a professional teeth whitening, as opposed to choosing over-the-counter treatment because:
- The effects are stronger and last longer
- There is less irritation and discomfort
- Professional whitening is custom-made to fit your teeth
How Long Will A Teeth Whitening Last?
A professional teeth whitening treatment can potentially last anywhere between 6 months and 3 years, depending on a number of factors:
- The patient's oral health and regular maintenance
- The intake of foods or drinks that may potentially stain the patient's teeth
- The regular use of tobacco products
- The type of toothpaste that is used
- The amount of damage to the patient's enamel
If you’re dissatisfied with the color of your teeth, give us a call or contact us online to book a free consultation. We would be happy to discuss our teeth whitening options and provide you with a solution that is right for you.
Our professional and friendly staff can help you achieve a brilliant smile with our in-office whitening treatments. Call us at (318) 374-1411 today.
“They have the sweetest staff that greets you once you walk in.”- Tera Greene
“Outstanding service!”- Tamika fredieu
“They made me feel very comfortable and relaxed.”- Keana Webb